This Run Lift Mom Podcast Episode is a Mommy Masterclass about social media for health and fitness influencers with a special new interview from Brenda Ster.
Sue B Zimmerman’s episode was entirely dedicated to Instagram. You’ll hear her discuss finding your niche and becoming an authority in a small space as a strategy to grow!
Becky Hoy is more of a military spouse influencer than health and fitness (though she has a mean back squat 1RM!) but she shares how she cultivates community on Facebook with Brave Board, a value add for Brave Crate subscribers. It’s both insightful and inspiring!
Tia Prevo is a Human Resources professional and direct seller for Maskcara who knows the importance of networking for female entrepreneurs. Here, she explains why you can’t live on an island:
Jennifer Johnson, CEO of CinchShare, came on the show to discuss priority management and why she created the scheduling app that exists now. Methinks if you’re drowning in Facebook notifications and need more time in your day, you’ll want to look at this!
Featured new interview: Brenda Ster
I’ve included a portion of the interview in this Mommy Masterclass, but you can find the full interview on my new show, Serve then Sell.
Note: Serve then Sell is where I will be putting business content moving forward. This masterclass on social media for health and fitness influencers will be the last.
- The modern marketplace is changing and in order to get social, you have to BE social.
- You have to show up and be intentional with your content and the value you provide to your audience. That doesn’t mean you have to share every bit of your personal life.
- You are in control of your public profile – you get to choose what you share.
- Have a clear black and white line of what you’re willing to share publicly, and what is always private.
- Have a well thought out content strategy! This will not only help you build your brand awareness and elevate your social profile, but it will also help you stay focused on leading with value. That naturally leads your followers to the sale.
- Today’s consumers are mobile first so you can and should use social media for your business. Use non-spammy methods that focus on building the relationship first.
Who is Brenda?
Brenda Ster skyrocketed to success when she became the #1 sponsor in her direct sales brand within six months of joining. She maintained that position for two years and grew a team of nearly 1,000. She did it entirely on social media, and completely based on attraction and conversational marketing strategies.
First and foremost, Brenda leads with relationship and community building. She has provided both video-based and live coaching to thousands of independent consultants to bring their business online, differentiate themselves from others who sell the same or similar products or services, and build loyal communities.
Through her training services, Brenda has successfully led many of her clients to reach national recognition, incentive trips, and rewards. Brenda and her team now work from her home in Gilbert, AZ, coaching small business owners around the world on finding their online voice.
You can find her on social media at @SuiteBrenda, hanging out with over 100,000 passionate social sellers in her various Suite communities online, and regularly chatting on Facebook about social media and finding success in today’s modern marketplace.
Want to hear another full episode with Brenda? Aired originally on Sept 24, 2019
Support Run Lift Mom podcast
This episode is made possible by your support of my ZYIA Active business and a partnership with Red H Nutrition: use RUNLIFTMOM to save 15% on anything.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, which helps others find Run Lift Mom. You can also connect with me to be on Season 3 of the show!